Sunday, January 16, 2011

Life as An Adult

He asked: Why are u still single!!!??? LOL!

I said: Good qn but I honestly cant see anyone that can keep my heart beating fast LOL!!!

He said: You used the right technique but on the wrong gender, that's why you're still single.

LOL!!!! It's not like you dono lol.. It's really awkward talking to girls like that unless I'm close to them.... I'm afterall a gentleman HA HA HA.... not a flirt lol!!!

Been going out with simon almost every weekends to hunt for tops but to no avail. LOL! Guess the only choice left is to learn from the girls, online shopping!!!! HAHA! Quite successful though. Bought my 1st Fred Perry Polo today @ $72!!! New year clothings!!!! Woo hoo!!! Becoming a Fred Perry Fan already LOL!

Hmm haven been talking to a lot of people recently.... It's usually the same few people haha





No comments: